- About 1 lb chicken (we are using frozen but raw chicken can be used, as well as any other meat you may like!)
- 2-3 cups vegetable mix
- Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- In a large skillet over medium heat 1 Tbsp of oil and add meat. Stir occasionally and heat until cooked through (about 4 minutes). Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking let’s make the sauce! Grab a small bowl and mix the lemon juice, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir and set aside.
- Add vegetables to the skillet, once vegetables are soft add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- After about 15 seconds return the chicken to the skillet and add the sauce we made a few minutes ago. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened to a glaze.
- Serve over a whole grain for a balanced meal and enjoy!