- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package pork sausage, sliced
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 8 oz of pasta
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in pot over medium-high heat, then add sausage and onion and cook until sausage is browned and onion is soft.
- Add in garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth, milk, tomatoes, frozen vegetables, uncooked pasta and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Cover with lid and turn heat down to medium-low. Cook about 15 minutes, or until pasta is al dente.
- Stir and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese in and stir in to melt and combine.
- Garnish with more cheese if you’d like, serve and enjoy.