Help Outnumber Hunger: Scan Groceries for Donations!
By purchasing specially marked General Mills products in stores across the county, you can contribute to the Outnumber Hunger campaign. Simply enter the codes on specially marked General Mills products and earn money for your local food bank. Participating brands include Betty Crocker, Lucky Charms, Yoplait, Pillsbury, and more. Click here for a complete list of brands that are committed to #OutnumberHunger!
This year, the campaign includes an additional benefit to food banks: the Outnumber Hunger Incentive Program. For the next five weeks (through Sunday, May 18), food banks are eligible to win $5,000 with one food bank winning a grand prize of $50,000 at the end of week six.
- Outnumber Hunger will award a $5,000 donation each week to the food bank that has the highest weekly code redemptions.
- Code redemptions are tracked as consumers enter in a code from participating brands and provide the zip code to indicate their local food bank.
- Food banks can only win the $5,000 weekly prize one time, but will still be eligible for the overall grand prize of $50,000.
- A grand prize of $50,000 will be awarded to the food bank with highest total redemption count over the course of the five-week window.
- Weekly winners are determined by the food bank with the most codes entered between Monday 12:01 a.m. CST and Sunday 11:59 p.m. CST.